From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Monday, August 19, 2019 10:06 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] publisher

Richard,

          You are absolutely correct, though, that a "casual reading" of an unknown Publisher document can be nightmarish, as you don't know where the text boxes are.

          What I'm trying to get across is that if your job is to "work up the weekly newsletter" and you've been famliarized with the template for same, a blind person with a screen reader should be able to do it.  The screen reader will read the text if you know where it's located.

The color of truth is grey.

           ~ André Gide