NVDA add-on: Developer toolkit 2020.1.0 now available!

Andy B.

  Hi,

DTK 2020.1.0 is now available for download! To download the newest version, visit the following link: https://github.com/ajborka/nvda_developer_toolkit/releases/tag/2020.1.0. After the 2020.1.0 release, I am stepping back from new feature development for a while and focusing on cleaning up documentation/source code. I will take new feature requests and bug reports for the next development cycle during this time. However, I will only address critical/fatal bugs. I thank you for your support with the development of DTK and hope it serves you well. I will remain active on the DTK project and in the NVDA community, and hope to return to active development by the end of September. Feel free to contact me if the need arises.