Re: NVDA pronouncing cups as Cuban Pesos

On Thu, Aug 22, 2019 at 10:56 AM, Brice Mijares wrote:
Also some songs with the Mp3 extension say Mariana Islands
Fascinating.   It has to be the same sort of "very context specific" thing going on.   What context would trigger a .mp3 extension to be pronounced as Mariana Islands would be interesting to ferret out.    At least that one, to me, would be less annoying if it happened very occasionally, since I know when I'm dealing with folders full of mp3 files.

Having "Cuban pesos" be read repeatedly when you're trying to review a recipe (and you often have to check and recheck when cooking with one) is utterly maddening.

The color of truth is grey.

           ~ André Gide