Re: Nvda on Usb

Sarah k Alawami

Yeah I have my stuff labeled so for me it's no big really. I's not the standard but for me it's works, and for me that's what I'll stick to.

and for hosting options go here
to subscribe to the feed click here

On 22 Aug 2019, at 8:08, Brian Vogel wrote:

On Thu, Aug 22, 2019 at 10:48 AM, Sarah k Alawami wrote:
I dedicate 1 drive for 1 piece of activity so for me nvda is in the / of the folder.
Not an unreasonable practice, but I'd have way too many USB thumb drives were this to be my standard practice!!   I try to keep my equipment clutter, including stuff like thumb drives, to the minimum possible.

The color of truth is grey.

           ~ André Gide