Google docs in chrome - reading/editing tables?

Aine Kelly Costello

Hi all,

I’m struggling using tables in docs with Chrome. In browse mode, I can navigate them just fine. In the editing mode though, I can’t, navigation is patchy and seems to move me only by small increments such as two or three characters at a time. I figured I’d get around that by navigating in browse mode and then using capslock space to change modes when I want to input text. Except when you do that, docs pings you back up to the top of your doc. Suggestions please? Anyone got this working well?

Cheers,

Áine