Re: NVDA pronouncing cups as Cuban Pesos

Suzy

Try this link. https://www.seriouseats.com/recipes/2010/03/bay-scallops-dinner-recipe.html
I used Chrome to locate and read this recipe. When cup appeared, in the list of ingredients, Cuban Pesos was announced instead.
I also copied and pasted the ingredients into Notepad and Word. Again, I heard Cuban Pesos.
I am using windows 10 1903 (sorry. I can't seem to locate the actual version number.), Onecore voices, and NVDA 2019.2. All updates I know about are applied.
I plan to add Brian's entry to my dictionary. I am tired of ignoring this misspeech.
Suzy