setting Firefox as default browser using NVDA

Dan Beaver

I am trying to make Firefox my default browser.  I have the latest update to Firefox and am using the latest master branch of NVDA.  I am running under Win 10.

When I open Firefox it comes up with the "Firefox is not your default browser" dialog.  I click on the appropriate buttons and set Firefox as the default browser but every time I restart Firefox it still wants me to make it the default.

I am thinking that perhaps there is a dialog popping up that NVDA is not seeing and reporting to me but I am not sure of this.

Has anyone else had this issue and if so did you find a solution to it?

Thanks.

--
Dan Beaver (KA4DAN)