Re: setting Firefox as default browser using NVDA

Chris

If you type in default browser in search it should come up with choose default browser select that to open up the default settings and select Firefox for your default browser

From: Dan Beaver
Sent: 22 August 2019 21:14
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] setting Firefox as default browser using NVDA

I am trying to make Firefox my default browser.  I have the latest update to Firefox and am using the latest master branch of NVDA.  I am running under Win 10.

When I open Firefox it comes up with the "Firefox is not your default browser" dialog.  I click on the appropriate buttons and set Firefox as the default browser but every time I restart Firefox it still wants me to make it the default.

I am thinking that perhaps there is a dialog popping up that NVDA is not seeing and reporting to me but I am not sure of this.

Has anyone else had this issue and if so did you find a solution to it?

Thanks.

--
Dan Beaver (KA4DAN)