Re: Repeating Alt Text of the current object

Luke Davis

On Thu, 22 Aug 2019, Gabbert, Darren wrote:

When I’m in Microsoft Word and in browse mode I can press g or Shift g to move from image to image. Is there a way to repeat the alt text of the image with
focus? I don’t want to shift g and g, because I’m building a tutorial and don’t want the confusion.
For future reference: if the regular review commands aren't doing it for you for some reason, maybe try the speech history add-on. Shift-F11 with that add-on, will always read the last thing spoken.

Luke