Re: NVDA pronouncing cups as Cuban Pesos

Mary Otten

Brian,
I am out of town on vacation, so no. Also, somehow I must have deleted your specific message. I’ve seen tons of things referring to your message about the dictionary, but I did not see Ewers message. If you wouldn’t mind sending it to me privately, I will give it a shot when I get home this weekend.

Mary

On Aug 22, 2019, at 5:54 PM, Brian Vogel <britechguy@...> wrote:

Mary,

           Have you tried the default dictionary addition I've documented earlier?   I have yet to see it fail, regardless of synth, and I'd be really curious to know if it does fail with any specific synth.

The color of truth is grey.

           ~ André Gide