Re: setting Firefox as default browser using NVDA

On Thu, Aug 22, 2019 at 11:02 PM, Luke Davis wrote:
And the first thing MS does on a windows update, is turn it [Fast Startup] back on. Be warned.
People should check, because what you report does happen to a subset of Windows 10 users, and for reasons I have never been able to determine.

Not a single one of my 5 machines here at home has ever had my choice of Fast Startup off revert to on after a feature update.  It's stayed off once set that way.

The color of truth is grey.

           ~ André Gide