Re: setting Firefox as default browser using NVDA

Luke Davis

On Thu, 22 Aug 2019, Brian Vogel wrote:

On Thu, Aug 22, 2019 at 11:02 PM, Luke Davis wrote:
And the first thing MS does on a windows update, is turn it [Fast Startup] back on. Be warned.
People should check, because what you report does happen to a subset of Windows 10 users, and for reasons I have never been able to determine.Not a single
one of my 5 machines here at home has ever had my choice of Fast Startup off revert to on after a feature update.  It's stayed off once set that way.
Strange indeed. I've lost it twice that I know of, and the author of the WindowsCentral article I posted earlier mentioned it as well.

Luke