I have created folder called Nvda and Then I moved all files of Nvda to it.

Thank you very much.

Jarek
Dne 22.08.2019 v 16:17 Gene napsal(a):

You can have it wherever you want, in a folder or not, and copy or move it anywhere, to another drive, thumb, external hard drive, etc.

But to keep files from being splattered on the drive without a folder, I think its better to have the files in a folder.  If you don't, they will be on the root of the drive or thumb drive.

Sent: Thursday, August 22, 2019 9:08 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Nvda on Usb

It's been ages since I last played with this, but if memory serves once you've created the portable version of NVDA on a USB drive you are free to create a folder for it and move it there and/or create separate folders for other stuff on that drive.

We're not talking about a bootable drive, just a drive that has a portable edition of NVDA on it.   In all other respects the drive is free game for storing things in other folders.

I'm sure someone will correct me if my memory is not serving.

The color of truth is grey.

           ~ André Gide