Re: Nvda portable version

Luke Davis

That is intended to remove an installed copy of NVDA from a system, not to remove the portable copy.
Frankly, it shouldn't be available in the portable copy.
To remove a portable copy, you just delete it.

In my opinion, we should probably try to get this situation changed in a future version, perhaps by storing files not needed by portable in zips or the like.
Or even just having them put in a folder and renamed to non-executable.

Luke

On Fri, 23 Aug 2019, Jarek.Krcmar wrote:

thank for your message.
When I opened Nvda Portable, I have found the file Uninstall.exe.
When I pressed key Enter, it was to me offered to uninstall Nvda from my computer.
But I canselled it.