Re: Nvda portable version

Jarek.Krcmar

Thank you Luke for message.

Jarek

Dne 23.08.2019 v 10:50 Luke Davis napsal(a):

That is intended to remove an installed copy of NVDA from a system, not to remove the portable copy.
Frankly, it shouldn't be available in the portable copy.
To remove a portable copy, you just delete it.

In my opinion, we should probably try to get this situation changed in a future version, perhaps by storing files not needed by portable in zips or the like.
Or even just having them put in a folder and renamed to non-executable.

Luke

On Fri, 23 Aug 2019, Jarek.Krcmar wrote:

thank for your message.

When I opened Nvda Portable, I have found the file Uninstall.exe.

When I pressed key Enter, it was to me offered to uninstall Nvda from my computer.

But I canselled it.