Re: Nvda on Usb

On Thu, Aug 22, 2019 at 06:13 PM, Kevin Cussick wrote:
but I think Brian was maybe saying that nvda should buy default make a folder where ever you extract and buy default call it nvda.
And it wasn't just me that has said this.

"Portable copy makers" (I won't call them installers, because they are NOT installing anything) had ought to, as a matter of practice, create a dedicated folder, with a name that the end user would clearly recognize as being "the home of the thing I just created a portable copy of," in the location it's been told to place the portable copy.   Expecting end users to do this housekeeping in this day and age just isn't gonna happen (and, in reality and as these two topics have shown, doesn't happen and hasn't happened in my observation in a very, very long time).

It's just so much cleaner and less confusing for the end user.

The color of truth is grey.

           ~ André Gide