Re: Nvda on Usb

Molly,

            Think about your own user name, your description of what you did (which is perfect, by the way) then think about what Gene wrote:  "And those without experience in placing a portable program . . ."

             You are not a member of that demographic.   Nor am I or Gene.   Context matters.   Describing what a skilled person does, while interesting, is not really germane to the broader point that both Gene and I (and at least one or two others) have been trying to make.

The color of truth is grey.

           ~ André Gide