Weather_Plus6.9 update available

Adriano Barbieri

Hi to every one,

Currently there are still problems with the recovery of WOEID from the database, we hope it will be solved as soon as possible.
See:
http://woeid.rosselliot.co.nz/
and:
http://www.woeidlookup.com/

Changes in this version:
• Implemented the recursive cities search with the valid system previously used in Weather_Plus Apixu version.
Press f1 in the settings window for an explanation of the available commands.
• Fixed issue with deleting some * .pyc, * .pyo modules during an NVDA update.

Weather_Plus can update itself, however you can download it from the following pages:
http://www.nvda.it/files/plugin/weather_plus6.9.nvda-addon
Or:
https://addons.nvda-project.org/addons/Weather_Plus.en.html
I I wish thank Noelia, Abdel, Rémy, Zvonimir and all the translators for support this addon.

Greetings
Adriano