Maybe I just need to do the install all over again.

Thanks.

Dan Beaver

On 8/23/2019 10:35 PM, David Moore wrote:

Hi Dan!

If you enter on your name, users, Google Drive is there with your documents and downloads folders and so on!

David Moore

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Dan Beaver
Sent: Friday, August 23, 2019 8:14 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Google Drive and NVDA and Windows

Hi,

The problem is that Google Drive doesn't show up either on the desktop or in the app list.  I see docs, sheets and some others but not drive.

thanks.

Dan Beaver

On 8/23/2019 7:40 PM, Abbie Taylor wrote:

If you've already installed Google Back-up and Sync, just go to your desktop and click on Google Drive. It opens just like Windows Explorer, and you can browse and manage files from there. I hope that helps.
--
Abbie Johnson Taylor, Author
http://www.abbiejohnsontaylor.com

--