quiet time for NVDA clock

Robert Doc Wright godfearer

I think I figured out how to make the quiet time work. When you enter the time for example, starting time: 10:00 PM to 5:00 AM be sure not to place a 0 in front of the 5 (a single digit hour) and make sure that there is a space before AM and PM and they must be capitalized.

Jesus says, follow me and I'll help you through the rough spots.

the world says, hey come with me. My way is broad and easy. So what if you get crap on your shoes. You can always wash it off, can't you!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Join nvda@nvda.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.