Re: Problem with the NVda add on for notepad ++

Dave Grossoehme

Good Day:  I'm going to community web site.  I goin to NVDA with the NVDA key + n, then arrow down to tools, right arrow once,then arrow down to manage add on's and then hitting the enter key. Then I use the alt + g, then I go down to the Note Pad ++ addon. When I try to down load I'mtoldthen the computer just set's there.

Dave

On 8/23/2019 9:01 PM, Luke Davis wrote:
On Fri, 23 Aug 2019, Dave Grossoehme wrote:

Has anyone else tried to download and install the new add on for Notepad++.
Yes, but where are you getting it from?
GitHub or the community site (available from addons manager)?

When selected in the add on list nothing happens.
I'm not really clear on what this means. What add-on list? What are you expecting to happen?
What are your exact series of steps?

Luke