Re: Office 2016 versus Office 365 with NVDA

On Sat, Aug 24, 2019 at 06:22 PM, enes sarıbaş wrote:
Generally, 365 and 2016 are not identical in accessibility. 365 gets better and better accessibility with incremental updates.  For example, spellcheck is much more accessible with 365.
Enes,

         Far be it from me to comment on how accessible something is if anyone else in the conversation is a screen reader user and uses the software under discussion.

         I still stand by my earlier comment with the proviso "on the whole, Office is Office" from an accessibility standpoint.  That does not mean that what you have asserted is not absolutely true or being doubted or questioned by me in any way.   But I don't know of any recent version of Office that is not generally accessible for most commonly used functions, which is all I was trying to convey.

          Never having laid hands on Office 365, I cannot make any direct statements about it other than it exists and how Microsoft handles it as a service subscription.  Folks like you can and should speak to its accessibility specifics, not me.

The color of truth is grey.

           ~ André Gide