Re: getting NVDA to read number of unread messages when doing control y and arrowing up and down through folders

Dennis L <dennisl1982@...>

It doesn't I'm using outlook 2016. This really needs to be addressed.

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Luke Davis
Sent: Sunday, August 25, 2019 2:51 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] getting NVDA to read number of unread messages when
doing control y and arrowing up and down through folders

I see. In the comments to that issue, Quentin gave a suggestion. Does that
work for you?

"If CONTROL+SHIFT+TAB is used to move from the current folder to the folder
list pane on screen (not the Go to Folder dialog), the unread count is read
correctly in both NVDA and Narrator."

Obviously that may not always be a practical solution for some people, but
it is "a" solution, if it still works.

Luke

On Sun, 25 Aug 2019, Dennis L wrote:

I am not the only one to file this issue. I think my request was closed.
Hear is another one.