Re: NVDA in Employment

hello for your second question about reading,
please check
Allow skim reading in Say All
in keyboard setting.
i activated this feature and it works greatly in most parts.

On 8/25/19, kelby carlson <kelbycarlson@...> wrote:
Hi, everyone,

I hope this isn't too off-topic. I recently heard an argument that NVDA is
bad for blind prospect's in employment because it is the "dumbed down"
solution. The person arguing this elaborated, saying that NVDA is not
customizable/flexible enough (too chatty"), that it was not able to be
scripted as easily, it didn't work well with as much proprietary software,
and that it wouldn't be allowed on secure environments due to being open
source.

So my question is this: how many people here use NVDA for work, and is there
a notable dilerence in level of usability with JAWS?

Also, does NVDA have a skim reading feature like JAWS?

--
By God,
were I given all the seven heavens