Re: A point on email clients

Lukasz Golonka

Hello,

On Sun, 25 Aug 2019 17:58:03 +0200
"Vincent Le Goff" <vincent.legoff.srs@...> wrote:

So the debate is open: let's avoid the flamewar if possible, but what are you using?  What would be more fitting with NVDA?  I have a few requirements:
I am personally using Becky Internet Maill. She is not open source nor free but is extremely fast and configurable.

- I'm running on Windows 10 (64-bit). Can't do without that.
My main machine is not running on Windows 10 at the moment but when it was there were no problems.

- I have two accounts and possibly three, so I need to have support for several email accounts and simple switches between them.
You just have to press F4, choose account you want and press tab to go to the inbox.

- I need support for iMap, which is basically the only protocol I used to retreieve messages.
No problems there.

- Support for simple text and HTML content is obviously a strong bonus.
Also no problem.

Before you would get to excited it is important to note that Becky is not as accessible as Thunderbird. To be exact sorting messages must be done by simulating mouse clicks, selection in edit fields isn't reported though you can use block selection commands to work around it and say all only partially works.
If you decide to try her and you would be having problems I can help if you'd like.

--
Regards
Lukasz