This is one of the features I'm most grateful for in NVDA.

Ciao,

Ollie

Il 14/07/2016 16:48, Brian's Mail list account ha scritto:
I think selecting and copying text in windows 10 is an issue in itself. Its one of the things that seems to often not work, or be very delayed compared to other versions of windows.
I do not know if this only happens when nvda is in use, as I'd supposed it was the old sluggishness of uia issues on some machines.
Flakey if doing a lot seems to be the issue. It not so bad on 7 and fine on xp here.

I think we need a sighted person to do some tests with andwithout nvda just using the normal windows keys not the mouse.
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-
briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'
in the display name field.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Mallard" <mallard@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Thursday, July 14, 2016 12:51 PM
Subject: [nvda] Issue with Copying to clipboard

Hello all,

I haven't followed the list for some time, so I don't know whether this has been discussed previously.

For a few days now, I find that I can't copy text to clipboard via the NVDA+f9-NVDA+f10 commands.
Actually, I find it difficult also to select text using the normal Windows Shift+Down Arrow command. The only thing that seems to work is selecting by character.

I'm running Windowss10, with the latest NVDA Next snapshot, but this has been going on for a week at least.

I first noticed it after installing the development version of Instant Translate to test, but I don't think this has anything to do with the issue.
Just to make sure, I uninstalled the add-on, but the problem didn't go away.

Has anyone experienced the same problem? How have you solved it, if you have at all?
Ciao, thanks in advance.
Ollie