reading from mouse pointer

willmac@lantic.net

I have a problem with NVDA in that it does not start reading from the Mouse items below the Pointer and in my emails it reads from about 2 cm below the pointer.

This I could handle in the past but with my progressive sight impairment I find it most frustrating.

Is there any way to ensure that NVDA always reads from the mouse pointer.

I do not like to play the age card but at 91 - if anyone can help please try to explain as detailed as possible. I might add that I have tried most of the settings from time to time.
I would be most grateful for any help I can get.

Regards,
William