Re: how to change bang to exclamation and tick to apostrophe

Kevin Cussick

Yes, instructions correct and if you fill things in properly it should work.

On 25/08/2019 14:26, Chris Mullins wrote:
Hi
The instructions given are correct. Note there are 2 entries each for bang and tick, you will have to enter a new replacement for all entries.
Cheers
Chris
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Dennis L
Sent: 25 August 2019 10:32
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] how to change bang to exclamation and tick to apostrophe
Those instructions didn’t work.
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Robert Doc Wright godfearer
Sent: Sunday, August 25, 2019 4:42 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Open NVDA menu
Preferences
Punctuation/symbol pronunciation
Arrow down to the symbol you wish to change and tab once. Clear the field and type what you want to hear.
******
Jesus says, follow me and I'll help you through the rough spots.
the world says, hey come with me. My way is broad and easy. So what if you get crap on your shoes. You can always wash it off, can't you! Sent from Mail <https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986> for Windows 10