Re: Firefox going blank on edit boxes

Cearbhall O'Meadhra

Brian

Thank you for taking the trouble to reply. I don't understand the point you
are making, but I just thought I would share the solution in case anyone
else is having trouble signing in to their web pages on Firefox.

I had "Enable Java Access Bridge" in the Ease of access centre control panel
because I thought that Java might have been running. However, that prevented
NVDA from entering the edit boxes for signing in and entering the password.
As soon as I turned off Java Access Bridge I was able to sign in without any
problem!

I hope this information helps someone else to save tearing out more of their
hair!

All the best,

Cearbhall

-----
version doesn't have this disclaimer in outgoing emails.