Re: NVDA in Employment

David Csercsics <bleeblat@...>

I was able to track down the thunderbird slowness to Google's silly behaviour of archiving mail instead of deleting it from the server when I deleted it in the client. I'm not sure how to get around this, other than to go on the web mail and clean out the mail periodically, though I think telling it to sync only 30 days worth of stuff should get me a lot of the way there as well. I had something like 8 years of mail synced to "all mail" locally, so no wonder it'd be slow. Even SSD would be slow with a 7 gig data chunk like that.