Sent: Sunday, August 25, 2019 5:43 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA in Employment

I was able to track down the thunderbird slowness to Google's silly
behaviour of archiving mail instead of deleting it from the server when
I deleted it in the client. I'm not sure how to get around this, other
than to go on the web mail and clean out the mail periodically, though I
think telling it to sync only 30 days worth of stuff should get me a lot
of the way there as well. I had something like 8 years of mail synced to
"all mail" locally, so no wonder it'd be slow. Even SSD would be slow
with a 7 gig data chunk like that.