Re: ALVA 544 Satellite Traveller braille display with NVDA

Install the driver from its disk that came with it.

I found this out with a humanware display I borrowed, the website driver in this case didn't work and I had to install the driver from the driver disk.

On 26/08/2019 8:44 AM, Mohammadreza Rashad wrote:
Hello dear friends,
I've borrowed an abovementioned braille display, and want to use it
with NVDA. I connect the display using a USB cable. when I restart the
computer, it displayed that it's OK and waiting for connection. But
when NVDA starts, the display doesn't function.
I think that I should install its driver, because Windows says that
the driver is unavailable, but I couldn't find any driver for it. I
even installed BRLTTY, but it didn't recognize the display. What
should I do to use the display with NVDA?
Windows 10.1903 x64, NVDA 2019.2, ALVA 544 Satellite Traveler braille display.