The new microsoft edge chromium based browser troubles with nvda not going to browse mode

hurrikennyandopo ...

Hi guys

In the stable version of NVDA 2019.2 NVDA works nicely with the new Microsoft Edge chromium based browser.

I just downloaded the latest snap shot of the Alfa branch to keep on testing it with and it looks like the browse mode function is broken. It seems to be stuck in focus mode and will not change to browse mode with nvda key + space bar.

Has any one else noticed this with the latest alfa of NVDA it still seems to be working ok with google browser etc that I have on this computer but not the chromium based microsoft edge at present.

I am wondering if some thing has corrupted in the alfa snap shot so am asking others for feed back to see if it is.

Gene nz