Re: turning off suggestions in search boxes using firefox and google

jordy deweer <webmaster_deweer@...>

Hi, I don’t know i fit is possible in the Google search engine itself, because that is a choice of Google Inc. But I know that you can use the addressbar to search with Google in Firefox. That gives suggestions too. It is possible to stop this in the options of Firefox. I don’t know the address to go to the options, but with the menu it is as follows:

Extra > Opties in Dutch, Tools > Options (or preferences or anything else) in English.

By the way, I think that if you have a Google account, you can stop the suggestions on the website of google too! Look in the Google Settings!

And do not forget to press the link “Screen reader users, click here the stop Google Instant”. I think this will help you much more on the Google website!

HTH

Jordy D