Re: Clock chimes

Betsy Grenevitch

Marcio, thank you so much. I cannot figure out how to get to the configuration settings for the clock. I am so sorry but am just learning NVDA on my own as I need different things. I wrote down all of the steps for what the combo boxes are for the settings for the clock once I get to that area. The ad-on has been downloaded and installed.

Thanks so much for your a;ssistance.

Betsy

On 8/25/2019 4:02 AM, Marcio via Groups.Io wrote:
Betsy,
Could someone please tell me how I even get to the clock or how I download it?
You can find this and other add-ons on the NVDA Add-ons Community Webpage.
The Clock add-on can be downloaded here.

Cheers,
Marcio AKA Starboy

Sent from a galaxy far, far away.