Re: Clock chimes

Betsy Grenevitch

Thank you. I should have looked further down the list before writing to Marcio. Hopefully this email will be seen first. I did not try to install the new sounds because that is above my comfort level at this point. I found my favorite sound in the list so am very happy.

Thank you again for all of your help.

Betsy

On 8/25/2019 4:48 AM, Robert Doc Wright godfearer wrote:

The clock is an addon. You can find it by opening the addon managerand  entering on ‘get addon’. Once installed open the NVDA menu, go to preferences, open settings and press c for clock.

I would suggest that before going in to set the clock take the files I provided and paste them into:

C:\users|your name\ap-data\roaming\NVDA\addons\clock\global\clock\waves

Then restart NVDA so that they will show in the list when you are ready to set the clock.

Jesus says, follow me and I'll help you through the rough spots.

the world says, hey come with me. My way is broad and easy. So what if you get crap on your shoes. You can always wash it off, can't you!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Sent: Saturday, August 24, 2019 11:26 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Clock chimes

Could someone please tell me how I even get to the clock or how I download it? I would like to use it.

Thanks.

Betsy

On 8/24/2019 2:13 AM, Robert Doc Wright godfearer wrote:

Here are more chimes for the clock addon

https://www.dropbox.com/s/4ma5cczd0lvzlip/ClockChimes.zip?dl=1

Jesus says, follow me and I'll help you through the rough spots.

the world says, hey come with me. My way is broad and easy. So what if you get crap on your shoes. You can always wash it off, can't you!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Join nvda@nvda.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.