Re: A point on email clients

Betsy Grenevitch

I sure wish I knew enough about thunderbird to help you Vincent--if you are still here. I use three different email addresses and am using Windows 10 and find thunderbird working well for me. Sometimes there are problems but for the most part I can fly through my email. I am using a laptop computer and do not know how many bits it is. It is a toshiba laptop.

Betsy

On 8/25/2019 1:14 PM, Robert Kingett wrote:

There is no other option. The only accessible open source email client is TB. OE Classic is freeware, and not open source, but there is no other option, at all, for open source email clients.