Re: ALVA 544 Satellite Traveller braille display with NVDA

Mohammadreza Rashad

Hi, Unfortunately I don't have its driver CD.

   ***
Best Wishes,
     Mohammadreza Rashad
   sent by Nokia 8

On Mon, Aug 26, 2019, 3:47 AM Shaun Everiss <sm.everiss@...> wrote:
Install the driver from its disk that came with it.

I found this out with a humanware display I borrowed, the website driver
in this case didn't work and I had to install the driver from the driver
disk.