From: David Csercsics
Sent: Monday, August 26, 2019 12:43 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA in Employment

I was able to track down the thunderbird slowness to Google's silly

behaviour of archiving mail instead of deleting it from the server when

I deleted it in the client. I'm not sure how to get around this, other

than to go on the web mail and clean out the mail periodically, though I

think telling it to sync only 30 days worth of stuff should get me a lot

of the way there as well. I had something like 8 years of mail synced to

"all mail" locally, so no wonder it'd be slow. Even SSD would be slow

with a 7 gig data chunk like that.