Re: Very basic question.

Martin O'Sullivan

Searching for text

Name Key Description
Find text NVDA+control+f Opens the search dialog
Find next NVDA+f3 searches the next occurrence of the current search term
Find previous NVDA+shift+f3 searches the previous occurrence of the current search term
--
Martin O'Sullivan
‎"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist."  Hélder Câmara

"Act your way into a feeling don’t feel your way into Action" (Gandhi)
"Be the change you want to see in the world." (Gandhi)

"We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented." (Elie Wiesel )
Tel: +353878289243

E-mail osumartin@...

APT 29 Falcons View
Blanchardstown Centre
Blanchardstown
D15 VK88
Co Dublin
Ireland

On Tue, 9 Apr 2019 at 19:22, Judy Jones <sonshines59@...> wrote:

Hello again,

A quick question.  When wanting to find a word or phrase on a web page, with Jaws, I would do the ctrl-F, type in my word or pharase, then enter.  My result would either come up, or I would get a message, result not found, and an OK.

When trying this in NVDA, nothing seemsto happen.  Is there anything else I should be doing?

Thanks again.