Re: The new microsoft edge chromium based browser troubles with nvda not going to browse mode

NVDA Focus mode is the equivalent of JAWS Forms mode

NVDA Browse mode is the equivalent of what I thought JAWS itself called Browse mode.

If you're not in a control where data entry is possible like a text edit box, radio button, etc. and are able to quick navigate from control to control using the single letter shortcuts or are able to use a screen reader search to find things you are in NVDA Browse mode.

Someone put me out of my misery and tell me what JAWS calls its equivalent if it's not also browse mode (as I suspect it isn't and I can't pull up that mode from memory for love nor money right now).

The color of truth is grey.

           ~ André Gide