Re: Outlook Bug When Scrolling Through Messages

kelby carlson

I am on a VPN at work; however, Outlook has the same issues when I am on this computer at home. I'm not sure about the PST file though.

On Aug 26, 2019, at 2:04 PM, erik burggraaf <erik@...> wrote:

Does this computer run off of a corporate intranet? I had a college laptop like this. It wasn't doing everything in the cloud, but it was making me log in to the college for authentication and things like windows update deployment.

Similarly, is your outlook PST file stored locally or on your company's server under your account?

If the .PST is stored locally, have you tried tools to repair it? Similarly, have you tried running tools to repair or clean the registry?

I'm just imagining outlook reading and writing to this corupt data file and having it bog down, or trying to read across the network and having severe latency issues.

Best,

Erik

On August 26, 2019 1:37:10 PM "kelby carlson" <kelbycarlson@...> wrote:

It's a work computer so unfortunately I can't. But I may ask my work to do that.

On 8/26/19, Ralf Kefferpuetz <ralf.kefferpuetz@...> wrote:
Did you try to uninstall and re-install the Office suite?