Re: Recording a meeting on Skype

John Isige

You can record with Skype, assuming you're using the latest. That's been
possible for almost a year now.

https://blogs.skype.com/news/2018/09/04/introducing-skype-call-recording-now-you-can-capture-save-and-share-special-moments/

On 8/26/2019 17:44, Luke Davis wrote:
On Mon, 26 Aug 2019, Morne van der Merwe wrote:

Is it possible to record a Skype meeting?
It's been years since I've done this, but it certainly used to be.
There were programs called "Skype Recorder" and the like, that would
be very clever and record your voice to the left channel, and the
other party to the right, so you could do easier editing later.

However I don't know if any of that is still around, although it
probably is.

But, all you really need to be able to do, is record whatever is
coming out of your computer's sound card. You can do that for free
with Audacity.
Here is a helpful link:

https://www.howtogeek.com/217348/how-to-record-the-sound-coming-from-your-pc-even-without-stereo-mix/

Regards,