Is it possible for NVDA to read text in games?

Rafael Maus

Hello,

I found NVDA a few days ago and I'm really enjoying this app. I am partially visually impaired, before I found NVDA I used the computer with the Windows 10 magnifier and Google Chrome text-to-speech plug-in for reading. I'm loving NVDA, it brought much confort to use the computer. But I would like to know if NVDA can read text within games or if there is a plugin that can handle it? I would like to read texts like the screenshot of the attached link.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AtM-H6CbRADNph-m0Bt96rdEGH-y

Thanks in advance for any help,