Re: NVDA and Sonar

Shaun Oliver

Cakewalk Sonar is a piece of software known as a DAW. Desktop Audio Workstation.

it allows one to record, edit and manipulate audio and midi for the purposes of creating music. and whatnot.

On 27/08/2019 11:50, cecropia64 wrote:
question.?? what is sonar??? i realize it is an addon but what is it and what does it do?

stew

On 8/26/2019 10:19 PM, Shaun Oliver wrote:
hi, just tried installint the add-on, it gave me an error message saying unable to install add-on. I'm not sure why this might be the case.

On 27/08/2019 10:30, Jaffar Sidek wrote:
Hi. Here you go. https://www.dropbox.com/s/0t18ddgo19w06sx/sonar-0.1.nvda-addon?dl=1

Shout if you nee any help with this.?? Cheers!

On 8/27/2019 8:52 AM, Shaun Oliver wrote:
Hi all, is there a working add-on for Cakewalk Sonar?

I wish to resume my audio production and recording, and sonar is the best software I've seen thus far. Moreover, it is software I am familiar with and enjoy working with.

any help in this matter would be greatly appreciated.