From: cecropia64
Sent: Monday, August 26, 2019 9:05 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Lags in Thunderbird with NVDA

i find that if i am writing back and forth to a friend and get a lot of messages piling up that it tends to slow down.?? but after a bit it speeds up again.?? very strange.

On 8/26/2019 10:03 PM, Jaffar Sidek wrote:

Yeah!?? The lag is so bad sometimes they should call the program "flounderBird" instead of thunderbird.?? Cheers!

On 8/27/2019 9:54 AM, Sarah k Alawami wrote:

I have over 150 thousand emails so setting it to 000could work, but I would want that to be per mail box so I could read everything ; that comes in. I have over 1000 emails throughout the day in total from lists, comments, junk, etc. Ay way to to limit this in TBird? the lag especially when I'm typing is nuts. I'll start out fine, then lag lag lag and when I hit control v to paste in. a block of text it will send the message without the block o text.

For stuff we sell, mac training materials and ??tutorials go here.
and for hosting options go here
to subscribe to the feed click here

On 26 Aug 2019, at 17:41, Hope Williamson wrote:

As someone who has over 20000 emails, this is a problem for me. It isn't Thunderbird itself. It's the fact that the amount of emails makes Thunderbird and NVDA unstable.