Re: NVDA and Sonar

Shaun Oliver

I'm using 2019.2

I have a feeling there may be a file missing elsewhere, but, I am unsure where it might be missing from.

On 27/08/2019 12:12, Jaffar Sidek wrote:
Which version of NVDA are you using?  Mine is 19.2

On 8/27/2019 10:19 AM, Shaun Oliver wrote:
hi, just tried installint the add-on, it gave me an error message saying unable to install add-on. I'm not sure why this might be the case.

On 27/08/2019 10:30, Jaffar Sidek wrote:
Hi. Here you go. https://www.dropbox.com/s/0t18ddgo19w06sx/sonar-0.1.nvda-addon?dl=1

Shout if you nee any help with this.  Cheers!

On 8/27/2019 8:52 AM, Shaun Oliver wrote:
Hi all, is there a working add-on for Cakewalk Sonar?

I wish to resume my audio production and recording, and sonar is the best software I've seen thus far. Moreover, it is software I am familiar with and enjoy working with.

any help in this matter would be greatly appreciated.