Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA

On 2016-07-15 10:06 AM, Mallard wrote:
Jacob,

The latest Next snapshots require pressing f10 twice... It works great here now.

Ciao,

Ollie

Il 14/07/2016 21:17, Jacob Kruger ha scritto:
Peter, 2016.2.1 - don't think that's latest snapshot, but, latest production version?

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA

On 2016-07-14 8:29 PM, Peter Beasley wrote:
With 16.1 that is correct, but ist hads changed now.

-----Original Message----- From: Jacob Kruger
Sent: Thursday, July 14, 2016 6:27 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Issue with Copying to clipboard

I don't - I just press NVDA + F9 to start selection, and NVDA + F10
handles the copy to clipboard between the two points.

And, this is with latest, 2016.2.1.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA

On 2016-07-14 3:20 PM, Peter Beasley wrote:
You now have to press the F10 twice in order to copy text to the clipboard. I don't know why they have done this.

-----Original Message----- From: Mallard
Sent: Thursday, July 14, 2016 12:51 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Issue with Copying to clipboard

Hello all,

I haven't followed the list for some time, so I don't know whether this
has been discussed previously.

For a few days now, I find that I can't copy text to clipboard via the
NVDA+f9-NVDA+f10 commands.
Actually, I find it difficult also to select text using the normal
Windows Shift+Down Arrow command. The only thing that seems to work is
selecting by character.

I'm running Windowss10, with the latest NVDA Next snapshot, but this has
been going on for a week at least.

I first noticed it after installing the development version of Instant
Translate to test, but I don't think this has anything to do with the issue.
Just to make sure, I uninstalled the add-on, but the problem didn't go
away.

Has anyone experienced the same problem? How have you solved it, if you
have at all?
Ciao, thanks in advance.
Ollie