Please help (Excel with NVDA)

prem.translator@...

What should I do with the following situation? (Excel 2013 with NVDA)
- It is an attendance record created with Excell.
- Group 1 is from A1-A12, and Group 2 is from A13-A20. There is a function (name, ID, Department, date (1-31 with P stands for Present), and total sum at the end of each roll).
- Then there is a new member joined group 1.
- The question is:
How to add a new member to Group 1 that will be A13 and use the same function as the previous roll with belong to the group and move Group2 to start from the next roll instead?

Please help me, I'm really new to excel.

Thank you.