Re: is anyone else on list receiving thse and are they real?

Ron Canazzi

Hi Ken,

I also never received any such post.

On 8/29/2019 2:25 PM, ken lawrence via Groups.Io wrote:

Hi listers, from time to time I have received emails from a TMR at vorail dot com.  Something like week 108 or week of…  the top five ask alls for the blind/low vision community.  I just now got another one and replied asking that he either stop sending these or he verify why and how he knows me.  Has he perhaps harvested my name from this list or others I’m part of ?  he might be on the level but it appears very strange.  Is anyone else getting these and do we have a spammer connected to this group?  Thanks much. Hope if he’s gotten my email from here that alerting everyone will put a stop to it.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"